Items in (or not) stock

busy builder

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've noticed whilst buying some new bike gear that stock is hard to come by. Local indy dealer was trying to get me some boots, but no stock, importer says possibly another 4 - 6 weeks for Daytona stuff.

Probably due to tens of thousands of people not at work across the globe because of the pandemic. :nenau Now most are back it’s catch up time for them. :thumb2

Local bike parts dealer told me months ago that he had bought up a large amount of tyres, oil, parts etc early in the year as the suppliers had given him the wink that there would be shortages due to Covid and Br*xit based Customs issues .

Similarly talking to a local Givi dealer (largest independent in UK if not Europe) who exports to Europe and is having loads of grief with Customs within the EU despite his paperwork being correct ...so Br*xit based sh*t.

When I was trying to get some new bike gear for my wife a couple of months ago even the larger outlets Infinity , J and S , M and P, Get Geared and Sportsbikeshop all said they were really struggling to get European kit again due to Covid production issues and the dreaded Br*xit import and Customs issues

Back
Top Bottom