Easy Lifter Hydra Tail

ymfb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have nothing to do with this company but I’m very pleased with their product.

http://www.easylifter.co.uk/

I spent sometime looking for the best solution that allowed us to take a motorbike on holiday, I came close to buying a used but different model from the same manufacturer on here.

They are made by a bloke in Loughborough, but I’m sure some of the ancillary bits probably come from China.

We collected it on Thursday, assembled and tested it on Friday ready for a five hour drive on Saturday. The YouTube video shows a bloke building it and putting a CRF250 on the back of a transit van in 3 minutes, which I think is unlikely to be repeated but certainly less than 10.

If I couldn’t see the bike in the wing mirrors I would not have known it was there, reversing is a dream.

This was the first loading prior to the number plate board being fitted and the test ride.

Attachments

• 1AEE745E-9143-4570-AB8B-48A9FB9CFCFA.jpg
    1AEE745E-9143-4570-AB8B-48A9FB9CFCFA.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 238
Only just come across these, and this post. What do you think of it after the best part of a year ?

I’m thinking of something along these lines.

I note you have the best colour Himalayan too

Kind regards,

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only just come across these, and this post. What do you think of it after the best part of a year ?

I’m thinking of something along these lines.

I note you have the best colour Himalayan too

Kind regards,

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been excellent so far, I bought it on the recommendation of someone who has done many more miles than I have.

The Himi has also been brilliant

Back
Top Bottom