R100GSPD Marzocchi Magnum cartridges info needed

id30209

Reaction score
Got these last week but previous owner has no info nor manual how to install them.

I know how it should go in but details about oil is what i realy need, viscosity and quantity.

If any of you have more knowledge about these, please stop by and drop a comment.

97ec33f8f73e478bc24961bfdab259c7.jpg

3fe999bf0eba4c56944d8b846d5158b2.jpg

40e15af724eb06eba5486fa0c22cf5b7.jpg

2fe25988f4b17e9d4c1f7ff448d8ac3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!
I've got a copy of the manual - this lists 400cc +/- 10cc of oil (but no mention of viscosity).
The full kit included bar risers and different turn signal brackets - presumably to do with access to the adjusters - and there were also longer 'distance sleeves' for use with PD models to increase the preload.
Drop me a PM if you want any further info.

Awesome!
PM coming.

EDIT: cannot send a PM. Still. I need some posts or something before i can unlock that option.

Welcome to the forum!
I've got a copy of the manual - this lists 400cc +/- 10cc of oil (but no mention of viscosity).
The full kit included bar risers and different turn signal brackets - presumably to do with access to the adjusters - and there were also longer 'distance sleeves' for use with PD models to increase the preload.
Drop me a PM if you want any further info.

Can you send me an email please?
gocpod at gmail dot com

Hi fella, to PM you need to pay £12 and subscribe. Also opens up the For Sale and Wanted sections etc.

Hi fella, to PM you need to pay £12 and subscribe. Also opens up the For Sale and Wanted sections etc.

Right. I’ve tried to pay subscription but my PP doesn’t want to work with it. Aparently my card issuer thinks it’s a scam and cannot process payment. Bummer

Can you send me an email please?
gocpod at gmail dot com
Done!
BTW, have reread the manual and it mentions 'Esso Komfor't fork oil, as also recommended for many other airheads. This is/was 10w I believe. A good place to start?
It also states the PD specific preload spacers ('distance sleeves') are 84mm long.

Back
Top Bottom