BBQ on Saturday 11th

Alistair,
BBQ is fine
If you want I can speak to my local butcher and get a price for a BBQ pack (Pork, Beef, Dogs, Burgers etc).

I'll be there Friday afternoon, I'm stop somewhere in the lakes area on my way up

Neil

Thanks, let's see how many and then we'll know the quantities :thumb

BBQ for two persons please, if we need to supply owt let us know. Looking forward to this weekend'

Cheers Alan n Rose

This is unexplored territory for me and it's all getting a bit scarey now:eek:,
luckily I have Iain (Khulu) as a bodyguard for the Tesco run.:)

Looking forward to beers at the barby providing I survive Buckie.:D
:beerjug:
I'll make sure you're safe Stu!

Sent from my KFMAWI using Tapatalk

Oh, go on then. I assume we need a kitty for said BBQ? It seems to be taking on those kinda proportions?

If your cookin cats ,,, I ain’t coming ,, Tis just not civilised :D

Hmm. BBQing kitty eh:eek: If you're scratching around for what to BBQ, just paws for a moment and think, yes, beef burgers and sausages would be just purrfect.

I thank you, i'm here all week :D

Could I put another 3 bods down for the bbq pls

P.S x2 kitties well done and x1 fur singed and are wiped pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could I put another 3 bods down for the bbq pls

P.S x2 kitties well done and x1 fur singed and are wiped pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All noted. I'll check with our cat supplier :thumb

Northern Jock - I don’t have to come up from Aberdeen on the bike and can easily take a larger vehicle if your needing items taken up (food / drink etc) for the BBQ on the Saturday.

I can easily nip to the likes of Costco and hopefully buy larger quantities for better prices.

Drop me a line if I can assist.

Colin

Northern Jock - I don’t have to come up from Aberdeen on the bike and can easily take a larger vehicle if your needing items taken up (food / drink etc) for the BBQ on the Saturday.

I can easily nip to the likes of Costco and hopefully buy larger quantities for better prices.

Drop me a line if I can assist.

Colin

Thanks Colin, let's see how the numbers go. Are you coming through on the Friday or Saturday ?

Back
Top Bottom