BBQ on Saturday 11th

I think Alastair is now coming with us!
With money I hope!

I also hope the Banff Tesco has all we need!

I am taking up a list of stuff from Costco Aberdeen on the Friday and will be arriving in Portsoy around 2pm.

I have ended up renting a small fisherman’s cottage on the harbour front (the cottage is small - not the fisherman) for a couple of day and there is a good sized fridge; so I will be able to help store some of the perishables.

I am taking up a list of stuff from Costco Aberdeen on the Friday and will be arriving in Portsoy around 2pm.

I have ended up renting a small fisherman’s cottage on the harbour front (the cottage is small - not the fisherman) for a couple of day and there is a good sized fridge; so I will be able to help store some of the perishables.

Good location, handy for the pub :thumb

Tesco will supply the meat and rolls etc on Saturday, however we get there, I've got the meat tokens:beerjug:

I'm coming up past Costco Aberdeen on Friday, and will have some spare space in the camper if you need it.
PM me for my mobile if you need help

I'm coming up past Costco Aberdeen on Friday, and will have some spare space in the camper if you need it.
PM me for my mobile if you need help

Should be fine thanks, waiting till Saturday to buy the fresh stuff, should also have a better idea of numbers by then as I suspect a few don't know it's planned

Should be fine thanks, waiting till Saturday to buy the fresh stuff, should also have a better idea of numbers by then as I suspect a few don't it's planned

Reading the guest list if we get 100% it will be 59

Considering the Wild Wild West event got about 12 max this should make for a good event

Any Veggie stuff?

Hadn't planned it with no requests, difficult to bbq veggie stuff without a separate grill and given the numbers I've nothing spare. There will be salad etc but that's not a meal. Ask Pete nicely for some veggie chilli and you'll be fine :thumb

I'll knock up a veggie chilli if there's demand for it?

Hadn't planned it with no requests, difficult to bbq veggie stuff without a separate grill and given the numbers I've nothing spare. There will be salad etc but that's not a meal. Ask Pete nicely for some veggie chilli and you'll be fine :thumb

If you have a pan (sail loft kitchen perhaps) you can use one of my gas rings.

Alastair, do you have a frying pan you can bring?

If you have a pan (sail loft kitchen perhaps) you can use one of my gas rings.

Alastair, do you have a frying pan you can bring?

The Sail Loft has all the kit I need. I'll bring up the ingredients and do the biz after the run on the Saturday.

Did someone say chilli :) , as long as its not blow yer fecking head off that sounds good

I've posted this in another thread, but to confirm here...myself and one other will no longer be staying overnight in a B&B due to work commitments.
It's only 40 minutes from home to Portsoy for us, so we will join the Saturday jaunt and also the BBQ and then head home again in the evening.
Hope that is all OK.

Back
Top Bottom