BBQ on Saturday 11th

I've posted this in another thread, but to confirm here...myself and one other will no longer be staying overnight in a B&B due to work commitments.
It's only 40 minutes from home to Portsoy for us, so we will join the Saturday jaunt and also the BBQ and then head home again in the evening.
Hope that is all OK.

All fine :thumb

There have been a few suggestions about food in the other threads so just checking how many would want to bbq on the Saturday. Once we have a rough idea of numbers we can work out what we need for cooking. Also, if we want to offer to provide food or just tell folk to bring their own and there will be somewhere to cook it.
We should be able to use the area by the hostel as it should be mainly our lot in there.

Jim (Drumacoon Lad) and I are up to take part in the barbecue (and Apologies if I have ignored vital information in the past 7 pages of comments since the OP, as I have not read them🤔).

Jim (Drumacoon Lad) and I are up to take part in the barbecue (and Apologies if I have ignored vital information in the past 7 pages of comments since the OP, as I have not read them��).

The plan is we'll do the bbq, might be under gazebos looking at the forecast. Asking for £10 each and any profit goes to the air ambulance. Appreciated if folk can pay me when they arrive so I know numbers for buying the food

I also have event stickers in my van, donation to charity appreciated for them

Back
Top Bottom