BBQ on Saturday 11th

Northern jock

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
There have been a few suggestions about food in the other threads so just checking how many would want to bbq on the Saturday. Once we have a rough idea of numbers we can work out what we need for cooking. Also, if we want to offer to provide food or just tell folk to bring their own and there will be somewhere to cook it.
We should be able to use the area by the hostel as it should be mainly our lot in there.

There have been a few suggestions about food in the other threads so just checking how many would want to bbq on the Saturday. Once we have a rough idea of numbers we can work out what we need for cooking. Also, if we want to offer to provide food or just tell folk to bring their own and there will be somewhere to cook it.
We should be able to use the area by the hostel as it should be mainly our lot in there.

I'm in and you know what I can bring to the party!

BBQ for me please.:thumb2

Own food suggestion from nearby food source.....
In true adventurer style with full metal luggage attached, I may have an expedition to Tesco's on Saturday afternoon.:hide

PS. I've never rode to Tesco's before (honest), so this would be new territory for me. Another box ticked.:D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-02-08-51-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-02-08-51-51.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 418

In true adventurer style with full metal luggage attached, I may have an expedition to Tesco's on Saturday afternoon.:hide

PS. I've never rode to Tesco's before (honest), so this would be new territory for me. Another box ticked.:D

If it's too scary for you you could come with me in the Transit and really load up!

If it's too scary for you you could come with me in the Transit and really load up!

Thanks Iain, it will be subject road conditions and blood alcohol levels from the night before, so may jump in with you.:thumb2

You say that in jest, but that is Tesco in BUCKIE your venturing too :fiddle:fiddle

SteveT

:dragon

22 miles on a bright pink Harley, your a very brave man ;)

I'm certainly up for a BBQ :thumb

You've created a Monster here Alastair :D

:beerjug:

You say that in jest, but that is Tesco in BUCKIE your venturing too :fiddle:fiddle

SteveT

:dragon

Being fair, it could be far, far worse than that - he could've suggested going to Tesco in Banff :eek: :augie

This is unexplored territory for me and it's all getting a bit scarey now:eek:,
luckily I have Iain (Khulu) as a bodyguard for the Tesco run.:)

Looking forward to beers at the barby providing I survive Buckie.:D:beer:
:beerjug:

Alistair,
BBQ is fine
If you want I can speak to my local butcher and get a price for a BBQ pack (Pork, Beef, Dogs, Burgers etc).

I'll be there Friday afternoon, I'm stop somewhere in the lakes area on my way up

Neil

Back
Top Bottom