Normal boots

Anyone know how to reattach these things?!!! In my excitement I pulled it off!!!
9b2adfcc462e5eebf6a9f8647033f805.jpg

See if Rev'it have anything that tickle your fancy....... I have a very wide foot and am wearing a Rev'it boot in my normal 45 size with no problems.

S20 5G sent this......

They are normally wider Keith?

They are normally wider Keith?
I can only speak for the pair I am wearing but I have a really, really wide foot and I have room in my Rev'it Gravel boots

The girls in Ballymount (Trish or Lisa) will order in what you want, with no obligation to buy.

I think they size a lot of their products for the American Market.

S20 5G sent this......

Soz they don’t fit my idea of normal boots!!

under jeans they look more like the Clarks Chukka boot I would normally wear in the office. I have no wish to look like I am about to yomp over an Alp during my lunch break :p

under jeans they look more like the Clarks Chukka boot I would normally wear in the office. I have no wish to look like I am about to yomp over an Alp during my lunch break :p

Yes but I do! However, I do thank you for your input!

Not even the tcx x blends?!

I can only speak for the pair I am wearing but I have a really, really wide foot and I have room in my Rev'it Gravel boots

The girls in Ballymount (Trish or Lisa) will order in what you want, with no obligation to buy.

I think they size a lot of their products for the American Market.

S20 5G sent this......

I was over there last week. Shocking how low the stock is and they were saying even getting stock is tough.

I was over there last week. Shocking how low the stock is and they were saying even getting stock is tough.
Yeah, they hold very little but it normally only takes 2 working days from time of order (if available) and they have an agreement with the supplier that product can be sent back if not purchased by the customer.

S20 5G sent this......

I've just ordered the Rev'it Tornado 3 jacket and pants from them.

S20 5G sent this......

Yeah, they hold very little but it normally only takes 2 working days from time of order (if available) and they have an agreement with the supplier that product can be sent back if not purchased by the customer.

S20 5G sent this......

I've always delt with megabikes. I might give robbie a call in the morning. As for the tcx boots, i'm reading mixed reviews on quality. The falco's might be my next choice.

I've always delt with megabikes. I might give robbie a call in the morning. As for the tcx boots, i'm reading mixed reviews on quality. The falco's might be my next choice.
A lot of the boots are made by the same manufacturer (Turkey or Romania I think)

I know for a fact that Falco have an identical boot to my Rev'it Gravel.

It's the same boot, same sole, same materials, same design with different branding.

S20 5G sent this......

I guess you drink craft beer, make sourdough bread and buy beard wax...

I guess you drink craft beer, make sourdough bread and buy beard wax...

Yep! I am however growing the beard back now so the wax has stayed on the shelf. Those particular boots would last a lifetime

And fir the record, I do put on my full rukka with motocross boots when I’m going out for a proper spin but never when going to work. Need to stop wearing unsuitable boots on the bike.

A lot of the boots are made by the same manufacturer (Turkey or Romania I think)

I know for a fact that Falco have an identical boot to my Rev'it Gravel.

It's the same boot, same sole, same materials, same design with different branding.

S20 5G sent this......

Interesting. Think I’ll get of pair of those next. They also have a replaceable vibram sole. Where do you glean all this stuff from??!

Interesting. Think I’ll get of pair of those next. They also have a replaceable vibram sole. Where do you lean all this stuff??
Spending way too much of my spare time browsing motorcycle forums!!

Same way you could tell me which Nikor lense or Leica camera to buy

S20 5G sent this......

I’ve ordered one of these. I’m hoping it might help the shoes. I’m going to try it before I send the boots back.

So you're going to stretch them first, and then send them back, if you aren't happy with the result?
If you think about it, that's making it less likely that retailers will continue to take stuff back unless there's something wrong with it, so ruining it for the rest of us. Just saying....

So you're going to stretch them first, and then send them back, if you aren't happy with the result?
If you think about it, that's making it less likely that retailers will continue to take stuff back unless there's something wrong with it, so ruining it for the rest of us. Just saying....

I doubt one person doing it is going to affect international shipping policy but you are right. Boots are boxed up- Un stretched. My conscience kicked in before I tried any of the usual shoe stretching techniques. A different pair on the way. Shame. I really like these boots.

Back
Top Bottom