Normal boots

I don't go in much for all the bells and whistles boots have always used German Paratroopers boots out of an Army surplus shop and they have always done the job and usually quite a wide fitting.

The hunt continues. Think this pair will have to go back for a bigger size.
2da68a05d79a5e6ba1bb39ef6b31ae83.jpg

Daytona AC
Richa Brookland
Stylmartin Rocket
Falco Ranger or Gordon, Caspar are CE rated
Oxford Hardy

I have Spada Pilgrims and Helstons Travel boots.
Helstons look good on or off the bike and I wear them as normal boots too.
Spada are still wearing in but so far are softening up very quickly.
Both true to size, with the Spada having a little more room in the toe due to the shape.
Spada through Infinity, Helstons from Motolegends as no one else did them a few years back when I got them. You'd struggle to know they are as old as they are tbh!

The hunt continues. Think this pair will have to go back for a bigger size.

perhaps it is time you went to a proper shop?

I gave up ordering footwear online unless it was a repeat order for work shoes from Clarks who seem to have consistent sizing.

The shops here in Ireland just don’t seem to have stock. I’m going to get one size bigger in these snd if that does not work I’ll wait until there is stock available.

I'm with you on this Big Geordi, Got wide size 9 feet always a problem buying any shoes. I've been using
army boots for years. at the moment I've got British army Gortex pro boots.

Try Klim outlander gortex ….Sports bike shop ,and review on revzilla. Bit pricey But it is Klim

I’ve ordered one of these. I’m hoping it might help the shoes. I’m going to try it before I send the boots back.

Medipaq - Premium Pine Shoe Tree Stretchers Gent's x 2 or Ladies x 2 - Put an end to your bunions and blisters! WITH Cedar Balls, Drawstring Bag, Wood,(Men's UK 7-12 / Women's UK 3-8)) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002DQ08DI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_H268AQW6M9H68RWP83N7

If the boot is lined (ie bonded) with GORE, stretching will destroy the fabric. Futile exercise. Protection on these boots is minimal, however the best have a shank and the boot sole should be able to sustained crushing/twist forces.

If the boot is lined (ie bonded) with GORE, stretching will destroy the fabric. Futile exercise. Protection on these boots is minimal, however the best have a shank and the boot sole should be able to sustained crushing/twist forces.

Very true. I’ve done a lot of research snd saw these on offer. They are now discontinued and these are end of the line. Steel shank, welted sole. If they fit they are boots for life. Mink oil is the suggested treatment for the leather. They don’t have a. Gortex lining and should breath a little bit. Also they look really cool.

https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.s...MIw_Wc6_S18gIVu2DmCh2Vsw6MEAQYASABEgKWUPD_BwE

So the rokkers arrive, size 45. They are too big.
d07871cdee5b17b11cce38437474f5e9.jpg

Ordered a similar pair size 44. Stock is really tight. At the moment I’ve €800 tied up in boots going to and from Germany. Really hope this pair fits.
68255a8739a837144fa70e92214e43f7.jpg

Why didn’t you order the Rokka’s from Motolegends and then order the ones that fit from abroad.
Although if you ask Sarah the right way she will price match most places.

Why didn’t you order the Rokka’s from Motolegends and then order the ones that fit from abroad.
Although if you ask Sarah the right way she will price match most places.

Because I live in Ireland and brexit involves customs. Uk has lost my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know you say GB has lost your business but you could have a look at these

https://hebtro.co/product/motoboot/

I was a bit curt in my previous reply. I should elaborate! Initially when I started this thread, I didn't think I'd have purchased four pairs of boots from Germany. Also, I couldn't find the stock here in Ireland.

I got the Rokker urban racer boots on monday. I did consider buying from motolegends and when the duty and tax is paid the price is fairly similar. However, I am going to Spain on tuesday 31st and need a pair of boots for that. If I wasn't going away until october for example, I would have tried motolegends and the chap in the caps wares! It's just too much of an unknown and hassle buying stuff from the uk. It's not a political thing! It's just practical.

They some beautiful boots Rick. bit of drooling going on here but the problem with a new boot is that i have to figure out if I'm a 44 or 45 in them!

They some beautiful boots Rick. bit of drooling going on here but the problem with a new boot is that i have to figure out if I'm a 44 or 45 in them!

I have a pair Smelly and they are indeed lovely. Also (once broken in) supremely comfy, the toe is curled up a bit and that makes them really easy to walk in.....you sort of rock your foot as you shift weight IYSWIM.

Anyway, if it's any help I'm a size 10/44 and ordered size 10 which are fine but I'd say a 'small 10'. If you normally wear 45's I'd suggest a size 11.

Andres

I thought I new what size I was!!! I might go that route if the rokker pair don’t fit and they have to go back. I love English hand made shoes. I’ve a pair of barkers, a pair of grensons and some altbergs.

I have a pair of alt berg hogs ( that I got made in brown…… I asked when at the factory, they said we don’t do them in brown, only black…… I said I would pay upfront for a pair in brown, so they made me a pair. Ace service from them, and their boots fit my feet lovely.)

They are ace boots, and certainly not the sort of price that Rokka boots are.

Anyone like to buy a pair of rokker Frisco boots? I’ve two blisters all the way to the flesh. Boots too small for me. I’ve sort of lost the will to live. Thought they fitted initially but over here in Spain my feet have swollen and they are not good.

Back
Top Bottom