Normal boots

Anyone like to buy a pair of rokker Frisco boots? I’ve two blisters all the way to the flesh. Boots too small for me. I’ve sort of lost the will to live. Thought they fitted initially but over here in Spain my feet have swollen and they are not good.

You need to soak your feet in the alcohol you sent pictures of to me yesterday. :comfort

I thought I new what size I was!!! I might go that route if the rokker pair don’t fit and they have to go back. I love English hand made shoes. I’ve a pair of barkers, a pair of grensons and some altbergs.
Have a pair of Barkers myself.....bought them as my wedding day shoes, I needed therapy leaving the shop (had to buy the father a matching pair) but you really do get what you pay for.

S20 5G sent this......

ae76db060adb682ea22a8f65c95d1883.jpg

Mmm summer drinks

These are great quality I just have hobbit (hobbled) feet

I have a pair of these Owen.
Got very wide feet and these are really comfy. If you go ahead you'll need highish socks because they're calf length.
Another worthy feature is the fully gusseted tongue up to the top of the boot.
One size up from your usual fitting is a must when ordering. Foot heaven.:thumb2

Unit 7 Hattersley Industrial Estate,
Stockport Road,
Hyde, SK14 3QT

0161 637 2294

https://www.militarykit.com/products/german-army-paratrooper-boots-new?variant=32112443621434

Enjoy Spain.:beerjug:

I have a pair of these Owen.
Got very wide feet and these are really comfy. If you go ahead you'll need highish socks because they're calf length.
Another worthy feature is the fully gusseted tongue up to the top of the boot.
One size up from your usual fitting is a must when ordering. Foot heaven.:thumb2

Unit 7 Hattersley Industrial Estate,
Stockport Road,
Hyde, SK14 3QT

0161 637 2294

https://www.militarykit.com/products/german-army-paratrooper-boots-new?variant=32112443621434

Enjoy Spain.:beerjug:

Thank you sir. My size unavailable. Bit of trend for the last month. Apparently when COVID hit, leather was not tanned and as a result it’s a bad time to look for boots.

I have a pair of alt berg hogs ( that I got made in brown…… I asked when at the factory, they said we don’t do them in brown, only black…… I said I would pay upfront for a pair in brown, so they made me a pair. Ace service from them, and their boots fit my feet lovely.)

They are ace boots, and certainly not the sort of price that Rokka boots are.

Can you please show me your Hoggs, in brown. Had my black one 18 years now, still going strong, well need stretching a bit as my feet have got wider and re-soling, but been great, just done a 5 mile walk this afternoon in them and they are sound

Well, I’ve broken in the boots but it took a lot of work and I’m still not there yet.

They feel really good on and off the bike.

I wore them for a few days riding in Spain and had big thick socks on. Kept tightening them through the day. Not particularly comfortable but with the heat, my swollen feet and the socks when I tried them on again a few days later they fitted really well.

No doubting the quality of the Rokker boots but you do need to spend time breaking them in. I’m still a bit disappointed I didn’t get the other style but I am happy with these now. They kinda look like timberland boots which is cool.
54d2831745aa4db8a31364962fbcc02e.jpg

I have a pair Smelly and they are indeed lovely. Also (once broken in) supremely comfy, the toe is curled up a bit and that makes them really easy to walk in.....you sort of rock your foot as you shift weight IYSWIM.

Anyway, if it's any help I'm a size 10/44 and ordered size 10 which are fine but I'd say a 'small 10'. If you normally wear 45's I'd suggest a size 11.

Andres

Now looking at getting my sister in law to bring a pair over when she visits at Christmas! Or I might get a pair if I’m over in November. I am a man of a certain age. I deserve nice things right?!

For wider feet I recommend the RST Adventure boots. Very pleased with the fit and comfort on mine. I had to order a size up though as their sizing is a bit on the tight side, so I went with 44's over my normal 43's and they're about perfect. Have worn them in all weathers and they've stayed warm BUT their claim of being waterproof didn't stand up to scrutiny, as they started letting a little water in on one particularly wet Welsh adventure (normal!).

Out for the first time in ireland with the boots. You can see the stain has moved forward, due to me being on a 1200 here and an 1150 in spain where I broken them in. Very comfy now.

Bit unhappy with the level of staining. I know it's a given with bike boots but the boots are lighter than I thought. They are oiled leather. I've written to rokker but no harm is asking here too. Can I clean back the staining in any way to lessen the difference in colour? And then stain the boots with an oil or a polish or something to lessen the contrast? To be honest, if I'm stuck with them the way they are now, I'll be ok with that but might be a good time to do something about it now before it gets even more ingrained. Thanks in advance.

Out for the first time in ireland with the boots. You can see the stain has moved forward, due to me being on a 1200 here and an 1150 in spain where I broken them in. Very comfy now.

Bit unhappy with the level of staining. I know it's a given with bike boots but the boots are lighter than I thought. They are oiled leather. I've written to rokker but no harm is asking here too. Can I clean back the staining in any way to lessen the difference in colour? And then stain the boots with an oil or a polish or something to lessen the contrast? To be honest, if I'm stuck with them the way they are now, I'll be ok with that but might be a good time to do something about it now before it gets even more ingrained. Thanks in advance.
Much easier solution for you Owen.....

Honda
DCT

Enough said!!

S20 5G sent this......

This type of gear change lever ‘staining’ is inevitable on tan leather boots, not much you can do about it. Once the boots are well used you won’t notice it as much.

Well, did another 200 km today in the boots snd I have to say, they are superb boots on the bike. Good grip. Bit of a heel that for me sits perfectly on the pegs. Also gives good support when I have to get up on the pegs. Getting used to walking in them but did a bit earlier and I’m quietly confident these were a good buy.

A couple of shots of the boots where I had my packed lunch earlier this afternoon. Such fantastic weather.

a1562dee57b8d0144efef4d32133890c.jpg

630dad035a49481a67727c70c32751f3.jpg

For the better I think. Renupur, left overnight. A big improvement.
1eaa39005d7839f984ca831b86f065db.jpg

I'm buying new boots lads!

I'll post pix of the boots i bought six months ago tomorrow when it's bright.

Back
Top Bottom