Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nippy Normans p**s poor performance

Quote Originally Posted by oddshapedballs View Post
    Maidenhead brilliant, Alton (Sales) just about as arrogant as you could get, unless of course you want to spend a lot of money and then they'll suck your balls until they pass out.
    How much is the minimum spend to get your testes sorted bmw style. ?

I’m interested but skint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Read this last week and then asked Motorworks if they would price match a part from Nippy Normans to include the free delivery. They would and the business went to them as I have never had an issue with them.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Quote Originally Posted by Z1r View Post
    Read this last week and then asked Motorworks if they would price match a part from Nippy Normans to include the free delivery. They would and the business went to them as I have never had an issue with them.
    I wish I had asked them now!

That's where I took my business

Recently ordered loads of stuff off of nippys , lots on separate occasions, excellent service .��

Ordeed something from them last week - bits missing.
    Emailed 3 times no response.
    Seeing they are a sponser on here - anyone on here to contact?
    In Madness You Dwell

IBA: 53026

There does seem to be a theme about poor customer services to sort problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Gs12bos View Post
    Recently ordered loads of stuff off of nippys , lots on separate occasions, excellent service .��
    yup, ordering stuff from them is great. That's not the problem people have with 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by sakm View Post
    I have just had massive problems with Nippy Normans! to the point that I demanded a full refund and ordered from elsewhere!

I will never use them again

It all started with ordering a Wunderlich screen and them sending the wrong one I also paid extra for next day Saturday delivery

Wrong screen delivered emailed them and got a response of "This has never happened before" no apology and no offer of the extra I paid for Saturday delivery to be refunded. Obviously this happens a lot judging by the reviews I have read

New screen arrived and wrong one picked up a few days later for me then to have a problem with the screen not fitting right. I spoke to a few other owners who confirmed my screen was wrong.

Emailed NN to have a response of nope screen is right! there is nothing wrong with it

I ended up emailing Wunderlich who confirmed it was a manufacturing defect and this happens from time to time

NN still refused to accept this!
    Ha! Couple of years back I tried to fit a Wunderlich headlight protector. Laid out all the parts before fitting and noticed that that a couple of the screws were the wrong size. The response I got from NN's was initially simply "that's weird, never heard of that one before", and nothing else! Sent them a video of the parts, showing the missing parts. Got a begrudging invite to return the item, and then had to spend weeks chasing them up for the refund.

They are usually price competitive and are east to order from, and the stuff gets delivered quick, if you have an issue then you have you hope you get them on a good day.

The other thing about Nippys is that they'll never post a less than good review of a product.

I try to steer clear now.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.nippynormans.com

People will say they're great if they have no problems. But if you do have a problem, they are the worst company to deal with.

You need to phone them if you have an issue.. And they will be PISSED when they find out you have their number. Because they have ZERO interest in fixing any problems so that's why they don't list it. You should never buy from a company that hides their contact details.

I ordered a set of VERY expensive set of Denali LED lights for a customer with all the bells and whistles.

When they arrived they were clearly second hand returns. And they were also scratched, had parts missing and had broken clips etc. I was FUMING.

They didn't answer any emails. I scoured the internet for their phone number and when I got through to the guy he had a terrible attitude and tried to deny the issue. When I sent pictures, he tried to blame the supplier for sending him second hand goods which was clearly BULLSHIT.

It took weeks to sort out. They tried to send parts of another kit which were wrong too etc. It was a fight to get a refund.

I will never buy anything from them again and I would recommend anyone else to avoid them. If you do use them, make sure you use a credit card. Because it was only due to my thread of a Credit card chargeback that made them resolve it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12