Kielder Round?

WillyB

Reaction score
Hi' all..
Anyone fancy a meet up and a run around Kielder??
Up the A68 to Carter bar turn off for... Well' you all know the route, back through Bellingham and West Woodburn and back, Morpeth round is about 102 miles.
Nice easy pace and plenty of crack stopping off at Carte bar Kielder somewhere, or as many stops as you like..

No dates planned yet, just testing to see if any interest.

WillyB AKA..Bill

I was planning on coming up as I have never seen Kielder forest or the water. I was going to wait for the spring when the trout season opens and bring a hammock and rod.... Cowgreen reservoir is another.

I'd be interested, please, but dependent upon when and if my hip is fully repaired/safe for riding

I'll watch for updates

Still here and will keep an eye on weather and the Forrest road re-opening, but can do the Kielder round using tarmac only if interest..

Bring on Spring..

Willy

Just had a wee look as the weather is picking up..
Most of Kielder is still shut due to the winds and fallen trees but the main route round is open (not the forest road)
So will plan a run round in the next few days.
I will give plenty notice..

WillyB

Just had a wee look as the weather is picking up..
Most of Kielder is still shut due to the winds and fallen trees but the main route round is open (not the forest road)
So will plan a run round in the next few days.
I will give plenty notice..

WillyB

Hi WillyB….I hope you are well…..any more thoughts on this please?

I'd be interested but Just about to fly out to Turkey for two weeks. Definitely up for it when I get back!

Back
Top Bottom