1150 adventure wtd

big fella

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm on the lookout for an 1150 adventure, silver or white preferred, original bmw ALU boxes a bonus.
Cash waiting.
Cheers
Bf.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Fancy a Change ?

Ive a very Low Mileage Moto Guzzi Stelvio , Been Park for a few years now .
I think , theres either 10 or 12 K Miles on her. 12 DL
Its time to sell the Bikes

Not into the Guzzis Phil. I know the 1150's inside out hence my attraction to them.

I've got a rather nice 1150 gsa in black.... well worth a look.

yup I bought it for trip with a mate... we're meant to be going to North Cape next year and he's starting to get cold feet... only been talking about it for years....

but it's here and I've haven't ridden it yet....

the chap I got it from seemed a straight guy, the bike has tons of paperwork and would be an ace classic in the making...

Carl, thanks for the photos. I need to find out what it's going to cost to import it into Ireland now that you guys are gone from Europe.

speak to richard southern I slold him a bike a while back

Carl, thanks for the photos. I need to find out what it's going to cost to import it into Ireland now that you guys are gone from Europe.

If it was in Northern Ireland prior to December 31st 2020 its just vrt as normal.

If after that date, forget about it!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads-up polar bear. Nothing there is wise to take my fancy but plenty of other interesting bikes.

I have two 1150gsa im thinking of letting go if you are interested. One is black and yellow 02. White and blue SE 05. PM if you are interested and we talk more

Back
Top Bottom