New Joint twixt Malton and Pickering

JoeBiff

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Worth a visit…

https://ny500.co.uk/

I’m not sure how I’ve missed this one?
Nice spread of high end Astons, McLaren, Jaguar, Porches, and a TVR, too, for the indulgent.

I’m there for a wedding next weekend, it’ll give me something to do on the following Monday (other than celebrate my pearl wedding anniversary)

Interesting spot, called in today.

Only interesting bike was an MV Agusta (real one, not modern) which the owner was having fun (not) bump starting in today's heat.

Could this be the same one that use to be a York Tech college in 79/80? Looked same used not pristine condition...brilliant! No pic as was leaving as we arrived.

Friendly folk and worth a drop in, mainly cars though, older interesting ones and lots of less interesting ones.

This however was not run of the mill.

Not a car person so know nowt, but obviously VERY special

Best bike there was the BMW R100GS PD :D

Attachments

• 07 18 01.jpg
    07 18 01.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 326
  • 07 18 02.jpg
    07 18 02.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 320
Didnt know this place existed. I live 5 miles from Malton and road past the entrance to this twice on Saturday without even noticing it!
Next time I will pop in for a look.

Think I will give it a try and make a day of it , should be a good ride out from sunny Manchester.

Pure luck whats there mind, aim for a specific 'day' on their calendar and it might be more rewarding :thumb2

Thats said, if its crap it'll be the only minor disappointment of a ride round hereabouts :thumb2

Attachments

• 07 18 03.jpg
    07 18 03.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 230
Didnt know this place existed. I live 5 miles from Malton and road past the entrance to this twice on Saturday without even noticing it!
Next time I will pop in for a look.

Much the same here.

I've been on Flamingoland duty with the Grandkids lately so must have passed it at least six times and didn't notice it. I'm back for another visit on Thursday, MUST remember to call in.

Just called this morning. The postcode in the sat nav will take you further up the road towards Pickering, but the yellow pick up truck at the end of the lane is a dead giveaway.

Being a new site, everything is very clean and bright, washrooms, etc. We just had a brew but it a very pleasant stop over on a trip around this area.

Back
Top Bottom