Short weekend break to Scotland

Nice run John :thumb

Where's the camp site?

:beerjug:

Attachments

• e64d26f69dad4f7cc7a98c2ad6b6e66f.jpg
    e64d26f69dad4f7cc7a98c2ad6b6e66f.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 260
Looked a nice trip. Did you book everything in advance ?

Looked a nice trip. Did you book everything in advance ?

I/we did

I don’t know about the others, but I only booked mine via booking.com or direct with hotel only 5-7 days before leaving

I was surprised that there was a decent amount of availability and that two places even offered a 15% discount even, either direct or via booking.com

What's happened to your Ault. hotel posting ?? or was that in a different topic ?/

Anyway, I was surprised by your comments, not sure why as I've never stayed there but eyed it up a number of times. I've stayed in the same B&B in Dingwall on my last three visits which isn't that far away from there.

What's happened to your Ault. hotel posting ?? or was that in a different topic ?/

Anyway, I was surprised by your comments, not sure why as I've never stayed there but eyed it up a number of times..

It was in the other thread on Scottish accommodation

It was ok, but a bit cheap & cheerful (not cheap though at £67.50 for B&B in a single room and that was after a 15% discount)

Location is fab & that’s all

Reminds me I need a pass out.

I live near the Kelpies and have enjoy all these roads many times.

Aultguish Inn is one of my favourites.

ps - long ago I foolishly rocked up to the S Queensferry “cafe”. What a fuckin’ mistake that was.

I/we did

I don’t know about the others, but I only booked mine via booking.com or direct with hotel only 5-7 days before leaving

I was surprised that there was a decent amount of availability and that two places even offered a 15% discount even, either direct or via booking.com

Ok thanks.

Reminds me I need a pass out.

I live near the Kelpies and have enjoy all these roads many times.

Aultguish Inn is one of my favourites.

ps - long ago I foolishly rocked up to the S Queensferry “cafe”. What a fuckin’ mistake that was.

Grangemooth!

Did you return home reasonably dry?

I did - but only because of good gear from BMW’s range of Goretex clothing and Daytona boots
Dry until Edinburgh
Wet - torrential around Galashiels on the A7 & roads flooded, with cars pulling over
The 1150 GS Adv just kept going
Fabulous bikes

Back
Top Bottom