Hex ezCAN and heated clothing

GSAMark

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is anyone running their heated clothing through an ezCAN? Is it possible? Are there any advantages? I know that it’s not what the device is designed for, that it’s mainly for extra lights and horn. TBH, I’ve seen some riders that have their bike done out like a lighthouse and without making enemies, those people are better off sticking to the daylight hours! Why they feel the need to have 10m lumens on the front is beyond me! This post didn’t start out as a rant :rob. Just need to know about the ezCAN. Should I just save my money and connect to the battery? Not a fan of that but hey ho.

Gen II with fuse set to 10A
Works fine.

I use a flying lead and a remote heat controller to regulate my heated clothing but had been thinking of maybe going down the Hex exCAN route, if nothing else to see how it worked.

Do you use it with the whirly wheel, to adjust the heat?

If so, which trigger do you use to fire up the heated clothing channel?

Thank you.

It appears to be triggered by the heated grips control. You can’t have one without the other being on. I think there are only 2 heat settings for heated garments whilst using it this way. I think I’ll stick to wiring it to the battery and save my money. 😁👍

Back
Top Bottom