Adventure Bike Shop / Two Wheel Trekkers [emoji106]

Fluffmeister

I think I'm a Guzzista now
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thanks and praise the service from Cliff and the team at Adventure Bike Shop. I’ve had great service off them before but thought I’d mention it again.

A few weeks ago, I was looking at a Redverz atacama, going and growing over it, apple to Carl at Adventure Bike Shop and next day, a package arrived containing a Redverz Atacama. I forgot to order the awning kit to, called Cliff in the afternoon, 9:30am the following morning the kit arrived by Royal Mail.

Just before leaving for a weekend away camping with my mates, I decided I was bored sitting on my Top Box at camp sites, so ordered a Helinox Chair 1 XL, put a note asking if there was any chance of getting it before Friday, it landed Thursday afternoon (next day delivery).

I had my Klim kit from them to, along with their own brand bamboo long sleeve T shirts and Bumot panniers. Nothing but praise for the way they will happily give you sound advice, and the speed at which things are sent out from stock.

We often see posts about crappy service, so I just thought I’d bring some balance, and remember folks, there are alternatives to places like Nippies

Cheers Fluff aka Tony.

+1 for Adventure Bike Shop.
Amongst other things Cliff did a special order for me for Bumot Xtremada panniers for my CCM.
Always great service.

tom

I’ve never had anything but top quality dealings with The Adventure Bike Shop and have always been happy to make the journey to them or from them online. As has been said, good advice is part of the package.

Long may they continue.

Back
Top Bottom