GSPD Value

This one

I imported this one from Germany pre brexit. The process was pretty straight forward, but I’m not sure what it’s like now. I’m sure some peeps on here will have up to date info.

Attachments

• 230E93EA-6F18-4FB5-81B3-7A49C1B16FC2.jpg
    230E93EA-6F18-4FB5-81B3-7A49C1B16FC2.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 248
Thank you all for your input. In reality in order to get right PD I will possibly have to wait till the world returns to a tad more state of normality.
I think that my next challenge will be a Yamaha TT600re which should be just about light enough to hang on the back my van.
Just need to find a genuinely tidy TT600re
Thanks again
Mark

Thank you all for your input. In reality in order to get right PD I will possibly have to wait till the world returns to a tad more state of normality.
I think that my next challenge will be a Yamaha TT600re which should be just about light enough to hang on the back my van.
Just need to find a genuinely tidy TT600re
Thanks again
Mark

...got 2 ...but not for sale:aidan

Attachments

• IMGP0059.jpg
    IMGP0059.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 184
They are like Land Rover Series 3/Defender....must have..then when you get one, you want to sell it on for profit !:D Better bikes out there for the cash these days unless it has been seriously 'Mikeyboyed' etc

They are like Land Rover Series 3/Defender....must have..then when you get one, you want to sell it on for profit !:D Better bikes out there for the cash these days unless it has been seriously 'Mikeyboyed' etc

Wait until he finds out he's a verb. He'll be right chuffed.

Or you fall in love with their quirky charm and will NEVER sell them
(mind you, I would love mikeyboy’s recently finished R100 GSPD..... but then again, I like airheads)

DC

Back
Top Bottom