Scotland tour 2021

Good to see you are still on here Steve, absolutely amazing pics :cool:

Thanks for sharing the experience

IMG_4932-XL.jpg

This one should be hanging on your wall ^^^^

Nice write up :thumb2

Is the Multi the 950 or the full fat version :D. I was split between buying my AT or the 950, they still catch my eye

Nice write up :thumb2

Is the Multi the 950 or the full fat version :D. I was split between buying my AT or the 950, they still catch my eye

950 I tried both and chose the little one despite the 1260 being a blast to ride I felt it wasn't £4k better than the 950, no regrets the 950 is a great all round package, I really don't know what I would change it for right now.

950 I tried both and chose the little one despite the 1260 being a blast to ride I felt it wasn't £4k better than the 950, no regrets the 950 is a great all round package, I really don't know what I would change it for right now.

I’m liking the CRF1000 a lot…but I’ve still got the Ducati itch, 950 sized too

fantastic Pictures

great snaps, great write up. travelled Scotland a few times as its on our doorstep. Thanks for sharing.:okay

Great write up, thanks for sharing.
It's a beautiful place, I did a 10 day trip including skye in September '21, all wild camping.
Definitely going back for more.

Steve, just found this as a result of my own write-up (ongoing). Great report! Don't know how I missed this :blast but thanks for posting!

Steve, just found this as a result of my own write-up (ongoing). Great report! Don't know how I missed this :blast but thanks for posting!
You're welcome, I see you posted this reply on Tuesday.....it's only taken me 4 days to find it so what took you so long? :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom