Passing lights

Pssssst, the bar is over the road, this is the serious technical section.....

Andres x

The first sign of madness - Buying a Harley.:)

The second sign - Taking it serious.:D

Only joking Iain.:hide

Andres you really should buy one, any one.

Never say never Clifton....... I'm not overly keen on big bikes (of any make) but an older Sportster occasionally drifts in and out of my radar. I completely 'get' the rawness/basics of just a big lump of an engine and gearbox that hasn't in reality changed much over many, many years.......

The trouble is, inmates of this bar excepted, so many wankers ride them over here, it's embarrassing and I am, sadly, quite shallow when it comes to shit like that so maybe....... Maybe when I've grown up a bit and stuff like that becomes less important............... ;)

Andres

To be fair I think the Adventure Biking Riding Scene has more than it’s fair share of wankers if we are being honest. :)

To be fair I think the Adventure Biking Riding Scene has more than it’s fair share of wankers if we are being honest. :)

Thank god i don't have one anymore.:D

Likewise :D

Andres

Come on everyone knows that Husky is a MSAB plus that 1150GS is a LSAB even with its sidecar.

Admit it. You is well into the Adv Bike Scene and have been for years. :rob

The Social and dressing up to impress bit of any bike ownership experience is always optional. :chickendance

Passing Lights..

Passing lights are OK in my opinion. They help you get seen and come in handy in the wintertime.... :)

Attachments

• IMG_9268.jpg
    IMG_9268.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 98
Very nice bike pal.

Doc... I bought them second-hand as the ones compatible for the FLSTSB were no longer available (since around 2012 I think). They came from a guy in the USA via eBay. A bike mechanic pal of mine then stripped them apart, we had the shells powdercoated gloss black. They were rewired, cleaned, new lenses and new bulbs and fitted complete with new switches. All at about half the cost of the price from HD when they were new.

If still interested, have a look for a used set for your bike. They're usually in excellent condition because owners decide to sell the bike or they just fancy a change. They're easily refurbished too. If you fancy a set, go for it. :)

Doc... I bought them second-hand as the ones compatible for the FLSTSB were no longer available (since around 2012 I think). They came from a guy in the USA via eBay. A bike mechanic pal of mine then stripped them apart, we had the shells powdercoated gloss black. They were rewired, cleaned, new lenses and new bulbs and fitted complete with new switches. All at about half the cost of the price from HD when they were new.

If still interested, have a look for a used set for your bike. They're usually in excellent condition because owners decide to sell the bike or they just fancy a change. They're easily refurbished too. If you fancy a set, go for it. :)

Cheers Alex. I will have a look.

Against all the advice.
I think they look ok and can always be removed.

Attachments

• 20220117_083106.jpg
    20220117_083106.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 60

Back
Top Bottom