UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Afternoon everyone. We have for our next breakfast a new venue at
BRANSTON CAFE
RECTORY LANE
BRANSTON
LINCS
LN4 1NA
Having tried out the venue there is quite a varied offering at a reasonable cost. There is seating inside as well as outdoors. Also. plenty of parking available. Please see their website for further details.
Hope to see you there.

Derek

Thanks Derek, will aim to see you all there and probably pop into the nearby Bomber Command Centre at Bracebridge Heath on the way home, the long way round.

As a note, late afternoon/evening is the Bomber bike night at East Kirkby airfield.

Thanks for organising 'Derek'.

I thought I was going to get pensioners' rates by the time the food arrived. Won't be visiting there again.

We did have a visit from the 'Angry Gnome'.

Attachments

• IMG_9273.jpg
    IMG_9273.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 146
Thanks for organising Derek, the Gnome was't angry for very long, it loves being the centre of attention and having it's photo taken.

Why do I see these too late? I have only just seen this! Bloody internet is so slow....

Why do I see these too late? I have only just seen this! Bloody internet is so slow....

Derek (Lorraine) will post next months mid-week venue before long.

It would be good if you could join us again.

Our next Saturday breakfast is on 4th September at Naturescape, Langar. :thumby:

Derek (Lorraine) will post next months mid-week venue before long.

It would be good if you could join us again.

Our next Saturday breakfast is on 4th September at Naturescape, Langar. :thumby:

FANK YOO! :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom