TEAMS just won't bloody work.....

G5RJO

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can you tell it's pissing me off?

I have a live and paid Microsoft 365 family account.

I know the password etc etc and all the office stuff works fine.

I use a MacBook pro and it's fine...

Downloaded TEAMS, it asks you to sign into your Microsoft account and I put in the necessary details...... then it goes wrong...

It seems to bounce between two log in pages quickly, you see the addresses in the address bar as it were, then it reports cannot log in now as the server has detected multiple attempts at logging in....

I can log into my account if I want to by gong to the normal web address, but when it looks to do it via TEAMS, it goes tits up...

Have a VERY important meeting on Tuesday that I need to get this stuff working for...

Anyone on here know what the hell is going on?

As an aside.... I tried it on my phone and whilst I can get TEAMS to appear, it reports faults that it can't create a meeting, can't send invites etc etc.. probably linked, but for a ludite like me..... no idea....

HELP!

Roger.

Hi

I had a similar problem, when I started auditing companies remotely.

Have you tried logging out of 365 and Tr=eams on all devices then log back in normally.

It worked for me on the Mac & MBP.

On the bright side, it has worked perfectly since then.

No help, but I have teams on a 365 Business account, two licences and use it on my macbook air and it is working fine. If you have a 365 account, you can get support from microsoft, used it once and it is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom