UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Stayed at Puddledock Farm in one of their pods

a7ceca4a2fe95b3c01c0e8b2ff5b0a89.jpg

Quick spin out and retreat for a beer

8a6f6b9ac2e3ff4d86c3bf2d3e09e639.jpg

Joined by some friends once I was pleasantly tipsy

575262c3af84a2df7c9b6b3ae05b0101.jpg

Good 100 mile ride on day two. Lots of sand and many many whoops, back and arms are feeling it today.

No ride photos as pace was pretty non stop. Did meet this in one of the wooded trails…. want!!

cec85beaf5bc89e634ea9fc6968e23b0.jpg

Valkari X1. Looked awesome

Good trip all round. Sorted the GasGas fuel consumption too- two bigger teeth on front sprocket and a new air filter, think the one it came with was blocked.

Be back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! Bloody typical. That’s the site I “ live “ on. You’ll see my green Mercedes on a pitch right next to the fishing pond! I’m away this weekend visiting my parents.
In fact, looking at where your pod is, my sons caravan is directly behind you the other side of the hedge. You’ve got Dave’s green motorhome on the end and then my sons van. I’m up the other end of the field. Shame I’m not there with my 1150 cos I know all the lanes around Thetford and surrounding area.

Ha! Bloody typical. That’s the site I “ live “ on. You’ll see my green Mercedes on a pitch right next to the fishing pond! I’m away this weekend visiting my parents.
In fact, looking at where your pod is, my sons caravan is directly behind you the other side of the hedge. You’ve got Dave’s green motorhome on the end and then my sons van. I’m up the other end of the field. Shame I’m not there with my 1150 cos I know all the lanes around Thetford and surrounding area.

Bugger! We try and get up there when we can, next time I’ll shout out there’s beer available.

Lovely quiet spot to stay, other than the Apache circling overhead most of the day. Things look menacing even hovering

You’re lucky it’s just an Apache. There’s normally American jets and those Osprey helicopter plane things buzzing around. They do a lot of military training just up the road. Sometimes at night the stuff in your cupboards rattles with the huge explosions they do too! :D

well perhaps we should have a thetford meet then !

Back
Top Bottom