590 and iPhone XS

mpgscott

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

I have my phone working through the zumo but I keep having to go into settings and ticking the box for the phone on its settings.

So rather annoying, is it because I have the phone paired to both the Garmin and my headset, should I remove the headset from the phone so it only connects to the zumo?

Also how do you switch off the beep at above 60mph? Currently I have it completely disabled but I would still like the warning for entering 30 zones, however the thing is doing my head in beeping each time you go above 60. So if you can increase this one that would be ideal.

Cheers
Mark

why do you need phone paired to both "headset" and 590??? (its not clear from your post but I assume you mean your cardo/sena headset) Just pair it with one or other

re speed warnings, its either off or on, no way to select option to warn of a specific limit. (I agree it is a pain when its on)
Better to rely on on Mark 1 eyeball instead

why do you need phone paired to both "headset" and 590??? (its not clear from your post but I assume you mean your cardo/sena headset) Just pair it with one or other

re speed warnings, its either off or on, no way to select option to warn of a specific limit. (I agree it is a pain when its on)
Better to rely on on Mark 1 eyeball instead

Cheers, yep i think thats the issue i should just pair to the Zumo and forget the connection between the phone and the headset. That will get it working hopefully.

Yes indeed rely on the eyes for sure, saying that its pretty impressive how accurate they have where the speed limit zones change, so coming out of a 30 its bang on where it changes and considering how many there are around country its pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom