New XR colours.

Mullabrack

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the new 2022 colours? I have an ice grey 2020 which I’m still not convinced if I like or not so was configuring a new XR in the M Sport colours but am strangely drawn to the triple black colours as well. What’s your opinions good or bad?

The answer is down to simple taste.

I had the previous Motorsport version and I think the grey is hideous - sorry!

Black for me - stonking!!!

I think that’s my problem as I had the previous motorsport colours as well. Ice grey seemed a good idea at the time. Was going to order the m sport but i do like the look of the triple black and quite a bit cheaper too. I don’t need the light weight wheels on the m sport anyway.

I think that’s my problem as I had the previous motorsport colours as well. Ice grey seemed a good idea at the time. Was going to order the m sport but i do like the look of the triple black and quite a bit cheaper too. I don’t need the light weight wheels on the m sport anyway.

I have the 1250 GS in the same colour scheme - I like it!

Best mate just bought triple black 1250 and think it looks stonking - even better in the XR.

Not a fan of black bikes, prefer the ice gray. The 2022 M sport is not as good as the previous years M sport colours. It doesn't look as bright.

Not a fan of black bikes, prefer the ice gray. The 2022 M sport is not as good as the previous years M sport colours. It doesn't look as bright.

Got to agree with you on that, i just got one of the last Sports before this new one came out and when i configured it the same it was 21.5K
scary price because your forced the wheels. 3K more than mine, But i suppose on a PCP people will swallow it.

After a bit of deliberation I ordered a new triple black XR today. Hope I like it in the flesh..

This will be my 3rd one Bayman so at least it’s familiar territory for me. They just suit what I want from a bike at the moment. Got a deal I was happy with so everyone’s happy (kinda!)

Both new M Sport and Triple Black look great. Going to get a ride on 2021 one when I leave my GS in next week to get serviced.
917ffe847e12612472d98d1d16a418be.jpg

7635053375afbe5ca59e6fbebd008379.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New 2022 in M Sport colours ready for collection. Looks great in Real life. Looks a good spec too.

8799dbe6b04550bbe6b44baa93a1bc88.jpg

a1c17640260b1b21c4a2a21cd52194f8.jpg

M Sport looks cracking.

Far better than U Boat Grey.

That colour is growing on me although my new triple black arrives next week. Can’t wait to get out again..

That colour is growing on me although my new triple black arrives next week. Can’t wait to get out again..

Need photos of the triple black when you get it.

I think the triple black will be the best. Rallye colours are a bit dated lol.

Barry

New bike arrived last week and I must say, I’m well pleased with the triple black colour scheme. If I had to do it again the only other thing I would add would be the maintenance free chain purely for the gold links as I reckon it would suit the bike better. Fickle I know but that’s just me! They are also back to Brembo callipers but never had an issue with the previous ones anyway.
Just need to add the bits and bobs and we’re good to go.

Picked up my new m sport yesterday, she's a beauty

Am going to need a new screen, as good as this one looks it's gonna be shite on long days
Has anyone got any suggestions, have heard a few stories about Puig screens for the XR causing a bit of a wobble
Not after anything too big as I do like a bit of wind on me

[QUOTE

as I do like a bit of wind on me
Eproctophillia

Picked up my new m sport yesterday, she's a beauty

Am going to need a new screen, as good as this one looks it's gonna be shite on long days
Has anyone got any suggestions, have heard a few stories about Puig screens for the XR causing a bit of a wobble
Not after anything too big as I do like a bit of wind on me

ive just fitted a mra with spoiler on my triple black,works really well for me

Back
Top Bottom