Klim Ireland

Reggie353

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Drove down from Belfast to have a look in Bikeworld at a new Dainese jacket. Don’t think I’ve ever seen it with less stock. Girl was very helpful but no sizes in anything I wanted.

While on the Long Mile Road we called into Klim Ireland. Well impressed. All sizes and colours in stock. I do fancy a Kodiak jacket later this year.

The girl that owns it was very knowledgable and I ended up buying a pair of gloves, a neck warmer and an air bag vest. My brother bought gloves and beanie hat.

Well worth a visit if you are looking an alternative to Rukka etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drove down from Belfast to have a look in Bikeworld at a new Dainese jacket. Don’t think I’ve ever seen it with less stock. Girl was very helpful but no sizes in anything I wanted.

While on the Long Mile Road we called into Klim Ireland. Well impressed. All sizes and colours in stock. I do fancy a Kodiak jacket later this year.

The girl that owns it was very knowledgable and I ended up buying a pair of gloves, a neck warmer and an air bag vest. My brother bought gloves and beanie hat.

Well worth a visit if you are looking an alternative to Rukka etc.

Louise is brilliant......so knowledgeable and enthusiastic.

S20 5G sent this......

I was there yesterday, she stayed open for me as I was stuck in traffic. The gear looks great, I'm heading back this week to pick up some gear.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

9d5284bd16122846ff63d06c685a305c.jpg

They said they were moving to bigger premises at their house. Maybe give them a Ring first.

I was able to get sorted with a pair of Klim from this site. Thank you to the person for the link and of course the seller, was a pleasure to deal with.

If you have a 36 waist you can pick up a pair of klim Carlsbad pants on xlmoto for 290 euro at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Fantastic person to deal with. They have next to no stock though.

When I was down she had nearly every product in all the sizes. They said that was what they tied to do. What did they not have in stock?

When I was down she had nearly every product in all the sizes. They said that was what they tied to do. What did they not have in stock?

Every pair of jeans. Had next to no boots I wanted either. That was the start of august. Good for them if they are restocked

I was talking about bikeworld. I may be confused as to who Louise is…

Back
Top Bottom