Battery charger

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi , Need a battery charger for the Harley. What is everyone using please C-Tek ? And which one as there are loads to choose from.

Thanks Doc

Hi , Need a battery charger for the Harley. What is everyone using please C-Tek ? And which one as there are loads to choose from.

Thanks Doc

Pick one, any one they all do the same function; I use a variety including a 20+ year old Harley one.

I use an Optimate - fly lead connected to battery……

I have a few (to keep on top of the cars, horse van, bikes and electric fence batteries) various versions of optimate plus C-TEK and Oxford ...they all work

the most recent addition was this one, I like it as it shows exactly what's going on and what it's doing rather than just a green light
https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/mo...MItZzCi52F8gIVj7btCh3EwwT3EAQYASABEgJiyPD_BwE
oxford_battery-charger_oximiser900.jpg

I have a few (to keep on top of the cars, horse van, bikes and electric fence batteries) various versions of optimate plus C-TEK and Oxford ...they all work

the most recent addition was this one, I like it as it shows exactly what's going on and what it's doing rather than just a green light

Yeah, I have a couple of those, best VFM I reckon. But I also have a couple of Optimates, one modern one and one 20 year old one ~ they all seems to do what they say on the tin AFAICS :thumb2

In answer to the OP get whatever, they all do the same job.

Andres

Ctek with a fly lead to the battery, got 2 bikes so it’s easy to swap over from one to another in winter

Fly lead doubles as a power supply for my tyre pump as i don’t own a compressor

Yeah, I have a couple of those, best VFM I reckon. But I also have a couple of Optimates, one modern one and one 20 year old one ~ they all seems to do what they say on the tin AFAICS :thumb2

In answer to the OP get whatever, they all do the same job.

Andres

That's what I said Andres!

Back
Top Bottom