CBT & A2 Training - Delayed by COVID?

g00ner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Lad is looking to book the above, same as many others who have had to wait till restrictions were lifted. He’s getting dates of November / December currently down here in Kent

I’m wondering if queues are less in other parts of the country? Any knowledge or trainers can advise…. He’d be happy to find some cheap digs locally if it meant he could get the training sooner

Gooner, it has gone mental since training restricitons were lifted on MArch 30th. We have never been so busy, we are booking into September and October. It seems that Covid has spurred a lot of people into doing something they have had on their bucket list for a long time, possibly fatalism,life is too short etc, plus lots of people no long er want to share buses, trains and tube when commuting. I believe that in the SE, all of the CBT slots are being taken up by companies such as Deliveroo, Just Eat etc.

We are in Redditch, Worcestershire, he can call Rachel in the office on 01527 500333 on Monday as we might have a CBT slot available in the next few weeks. We have two instructors who are focused only on doing CBTs, we do a max of 2 students per instructor so we might have a day when only 3 student slots are taken up.

Good luck.

Its always been near on impossible to get a test from end of July onwards, even pre covid.

I remember when i took my test, Theory in Feb Mod one in April i applied in June for my part 2 , got a test for Aug, which was cancelled,

then found training schools are more clicky than a load of school mums, money or support / training sprang to mind!

When i fianlly got someone to do the required business, it was mid October , then next one after than was January the following year ,

Thanks Snooty, it's very good of you to take an interest. He's wanting to take the CBT immediately prior to a full week course so it can all be dealt with in one go, especially useful if he does need to travel for training. He's had a year on a 50c and a couple on a 125 so knows the rudiments, just needs to renew CBT and pass the biggie. I'll pass on your message but I fear he'll struggle tbh

Back
Top Bottom