Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not bad !

0e290b5b509a439e431eb8c88731eb9d.webp

79a47d656e86cfd2fffc59301c9113b4.webp

03cc6737a0c8f7224772164deb593e39.webp
f9c63a0b6e33be63d1b7746b1f9a22a1.webp

When I took my Duke 390 in for its first service , they had two RC’s in stock. They were in the blue and orange colourway and just looked stunning. The 390 engine is a peach to ride ( for a 400cc) its torquey upto 6/7 k and then at 8.5k rpm it goes again. It makes peak power at 9.5 so it loves to rev.

When I took my Duke 390 in for its first service , they had two RC’s in stock. They were in the blue and orange colourway and just looked stunning. The 390 engine is a peach to ride ( for a 400cc) its torquey upto 6/7 k and then at 8.5k rpm it goes again. It makes peak power at 9.5 so it loves to rev.

Cracking little bikes, although not that little as was surprisingly roomy for my 6’1” lardy body.
Quite tempted….

I love my 390 Duke and have just taken it on its third long trip to Nice and back even though I have always had other bikes that many would deem more suitable.

It always puts a smile on my face, is light, brilliant around the mountains, won't get me sent to prison and a lot more.

Two other forum members have bought them after borrowing mine even though they're both over 6'

I even took it to Guernsey once!

I love my 390 Duke and have just taken it on its third long trip to Nice and back even though I have always had other bikes that many would deem more suitable.

It always puts a smile on my face, is light, brilliant around the mountains, won't get me sent to prison and a lot more.

Two other forum members have bought them after borrowing mine even though they're both over 6'

I even took it to Guernsey once!

The RC is a bloody hoot. Cracking handling and it really is a mini sports bike with the quick shifter and cornering ABS etc etc .
I could imagine blatting over the Route Napoleon on it if only my back and knees would allow me to ride it down .

The RC is a bloody hoot. Cracking handling and it really is a mini sports bike with the quick shifter and cornering ABS etc etc .
I could imagine blatting over the Route Napoleon on it if only my back and knees would allow me to ride it down .

My Duke was fantastic around the mountains and this would be even better.

Back
Top Bottom