155 KB · Views: 764
  • DSCF3627.jpg
    DSCF3627.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 762
  • DSCF3630.jpg
    DSCF3630.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 765
Sweet -

Don't forget your bicycle clips and watch out for pot holes!!

I had to smile. Best get a trailer, you will need it.

We followed a Dutch guy on one of these beasts in Spain a while back. It was after a big HD fest in Estapona & many had chosen to stay at the Cazorla Parador & do the pass of the Palomas. Temperatures were high 30s, his attire a vest, shorts, chaps & ex-German military helmet. His hardtail looked a tad painful on the 24 hefty speed humps in Cazorla town, before he even attempted the sinuous road up into the National Park, quite a challenge with apes & extended forks. The poor guy had to be lifted off his bike by his mates at journeys end, then chucked in the pool.

Well Doctor John

I can honestly say for the first time in my life I’m actually lost for words. :D

I should probably say at this point that it isn't mine. Belongs to a mate who doesn't have anywhere to store it.

He bought it on Ebay semi-accidentally during a (very) late night session. Wouldn't be so bad (we've all done something similar, maybe not for a five-figure sum, but similar in principle), but he doesn't even have a moped licence.

I should probably say at this point that it isn't mine. Belongs to a mate who doesn't have anywhere to store it.

He bought it on Ebay semi-accidentally during a (very) late night session. Wouldn't be so bad (we've all done something similar, maybe not for a five-figure sum, but similar in principle), but he doesn't even have a moped licence.

5 figures……… oh dear……….

Phew…

Well that’s a relief. :thumb

If you are drunk eBay-ing, you might as well do it spectacularly. Good job that man :D

I bought a G/S once when I was pissed and sitting on the bog. It was OKish but needed more work than I really wanted to do at the time. I was lucky and traded it as part of a deal, getting back what I paid for it. But I learnt never to look at Ebay again, late on a Friday night! :D

Back
Top Bottom