Footman James

stolzy

Reaction score
Are they still a thing?

They have a website that doesn't work and two 20 min phone calls later and I'm still waiting to speak to someone.

Just repetitive and fractured announcements about how good their customer service is.:blast

They are the recommended broker for the Mercedes-Benz Club still & appear to be active. However, the efficiency of many a business is still being hit by the 'pingdemic'.

Personally I've never found them prompt, unless you enjoy hold music & ads, or competitive, so use Adrian Flux/Bikesure.

Try Peter James insurance. I’ve just insured my two classics with brilliant customer service, no auto renewal and was suggested by assistant that joining a club saved me £100. Excellent service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sick of having a dozen different policies for cars, bikes, house, travel. They seem to offer a private client arrangement where you get one person to deal with all of it and roll all the policies together.

Are they brokers too? I presume that a lot of these brokers will be using the same companies/underwriters and just offer a different front end?

Yes and yes. It's what brokers do, bundle products together, often from different underwriters. Just look at any bike policy that includes legal cover and breakdown cover - all different underwriters.

just been conversing with a 75 year old with quite a medical history - at a price, he has found travel cover via https://www.higos.co.uk/ - they advertise as offering a bespoke personal service for all types of insurance

Back
Top Bottom