Zumo 390LM map version

Hustler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The map version I have is 2020.30 and Garmin tells me I'm up to date.

But being as we are in 2021 then version 2020.30 looks like it might be old.

Can anyone tell me if this is the latest version please ?

And if it isn't how I can get the latest version ?

Thank you.

My Zumo 350 (an earlier model to yours) has CN 2022.10 NTU mapping so you're well out-of-date. Make sure your version of Garmin Express is the latest (7.7.1.0 for Windows) then check again if Express was on an earlier version.

Thanks Bear.
I've just installed it from Garmin again, twice, and it tells me I'm up to date.
But I'm still on 2020.30 NTU.
I'm on an Apple.

Have you updated the maps before or is 2020.30 what the Zumo came with? It's almost as if it doesn't realise that it's an LM version but afaik the Zumo 390 only came as a lifetime maps version. I've no experience of Garmin Express on a Mac but hopefully an Apple user will appear soon.

Have you updated the maps before or is 2020.30 what the Zumo came with? It's almost as if it doesn't realise that it's an LM version but afaik the Zumo 390 only came as a lifetime maps version. I've no experience of Garmin Express on a Mac but hopefully an Apple user will appear soon.
Thanks Bear.
My guess is that this Garmin has never been updated, although it tells me it has.
It seems, according to the man I've been talking to at Garmin, that my Mac software version is very out of date.
Although Garmin update program tells me the software is up to date.
The Garmin man I was speaking to is blaming Apple.

Bottom line I'm now trying to uninstal the Garmin software from my PC, then instal it all again and then maybe, just maybe.....

Thanks again Bear.

In conclusion I am seriously unimpressed with Garmin.
Had several chats with their help people, got disconnected by them a few times so had to start again.
Got conflicting opinions regarding what software version I should be on.
At their request uninstalled and reinstalled everything.
Not an easy task for your average PC user.
And the best part of 3 hours later I've achieved absolutely nothing.

But the sun is out so best to look on the bright side.

Back
Top Bottom