Repatriation cover, Russia/Mongolia

crumbles

C*ntry Bumpkin.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Having tried two companies for Russia/Mongolia and them saying yes,
Mention your on a bike and what is the policy regarding cover..
125 cc no problem..
Gs 1200...nope your not covered for repatriation..

Anybody have a suggestion on who to go for cover please....
Mike..

I just got a quote with https://www.coverwise.co.uk/ - policy underwritten by Axa so no motorcycle restriction as long as you have a UK licence

No idea about Russia but they were happy to cover me for my medical stuff.

Sadly, my previous favourite, Get Going, is not issuing new policies as their German underwriter has pulled out of the UK market.

Cheers for that Wessie,,
Will give them a call.
Saga we're £350,ish worldwide excluding Usa,,(had a heart problem),but still they were happy with that,
But not if riding a bike....

Try Campbell Irvine. They’re Globebusters insurer. Failing that, P J Hayman sorted me for a ride London - Beijing…

Thanks Richard, :beerjug:

Finally got around to ringing P j Hayman...

£194....for the whole trip Eu,Russia,Mongolia.(full repatriation as long as on public rds )
NO restrictions on engine size either,just a valid M/c licence covering the cc of the Bike,
Not interested in too much medical stuff either, as long as you have not got a terminal illness,

£194....for the whole trip Eu,Russia,Mongolia.(full repatriation as long as on public rds )
NO restrictions on engine size either,just a valid M/c licence covering the cc of the Bike,
Not interested in too much medical stuff either, as long as you have not got a terminal illness,

Well worth knowing, thanks for sharing.

Forgot to add,,,

This is for 10 weeks only,,,they charge by the week...

:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom