12v tyre mini inflator recommendations?

Max-GS12

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking on Amazon as ever there are hundreds of choices from £10 odd all with many glowing reviews and 10% or so of 'total crap' reviews.

Can anyone recommend a compact 12v inflator for carrying on the bike for a few more £'s than the £10 Chinese crap but which won't break the bank and won't break when you really need it?

Wapping will tell you to buy a £10 version and take the cover off to save you space - job done. Or you can spend £30 and buy a Rocky Creek, a firm favourite on here.

I paid a bit more and got a slime one.

It’s been battered about, covered in dust, rained on etc etc and still works after 10 years.

Comes in decent case too.

If it’s casual use, 10 quid one will be fine, and as already posted, strip it of plastic, job done.

I have a 10 quid one too which sits in my tool kit box.

Inflated ak60 scout the other day 4 times on way to change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

costs 30% more

https://www.screwfix.com/p/rac-compact-air-compressor-12v/1371r

pretty much the Stop n Go pump in KTM colours and without a pouch. Had mine for years. Won't work off a canbus socket as draws more than 5A like most compressors. I use the croc clips direct to the battery on one bike and an added socket on another. The lead has an SAE connector in the middle as used on some battery chargers so if you have such a lead on your bike this makes it easy.

costs 30% more

https://www.screwfix.com/p/rac-compact-air-compressor-12v/1371r

pretty much the Stop n Go pump in KTM colours and without a pouch. Had mine for years. Won't work off a canbus socket as draws more than 5A like most compressors. I use the croc clips direct to the battery on one bike and an added socket on another. The lead has an SAE connector in the middle as used on some battery chargers so if you have such a lead on your bike this makes it easy.

Been using one of these for a couple of years now. Really good value for money

Slime 40001 pump. Nice and compact but not cheap. Best portable 12v pump on the market.

Thanks guys, gone for the Airman Tour off Amazon with recommendations here and seems reasonably believable mix of reviews on there...

Back
Top Bottom