Wonder wheel on the RT

Buckingham

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
On my old 2017 GS-TE, the wonder-wheel was used to select functions etc on the Nav 5 - very useful.

On my 2019 RT, the wonder-wheel works the menu on the dash.

Is there any way to switch the wonder wheel between Nav 5 and dash ?

I had exactly this issue too.

Various forums told me that you can’t zoom in and out etc directly, only through the screen menu.

A real pain I think.

I’d be v happy to be proved wrong ……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both 2016 RT & GSA

Unfortunately the RT set up is a pain and you have to scroll through the pages to use different functions, page 2 allows access to nav control ie zooming and pages. They are different pages to the GS too.

I think it’s pump, but u r stuck with it! Or use ur finger on the nav! Complete pain.

Unfortunately the RT set up is a pain and you have to scroll through the pages to use different functions, page 2 allows access to nav control ie zooming and pages. They are different pages to the GS too.

I think it’s pump, but u r stuck with it! Or use ur finger on the nav! Complete pain.

I just set the diamond button as a shortcut to the Nav operation via the wheel, select the menu option you want to assign, then hold the diamond down for two secs or so to set the button as a shortcut to that menu option.

No phaffing through menus after that.

I just set the diamond button as a shortcut to the Nav operation via the wheel, select the menu option you want to assign, then hold the diamond down for two secs or so to set the button as a shortcut to that menu option.

No phaffing through menus after that.

Thanks - Is there a "how to" guide for that ?

Back
Top Bottom