1st Service done .....

So not true on all points !

Lets stop being self effacing I kept up with Giles because of him only riding at 50% capability compared to my 85%+ and the extra 70 BHP i had

You were a minute or less behind us over some miles on a new bike on Knobbly tyres in the wet

I would trust you to have a go on this thing and bet you you cant go slowly on it

But if he caned it and got pulled over by the feds, would he have a leg to stand on ? :)

All I'm reading here is excuses.

Don’t worry once I’ve shown Rick the way home on my T7 you can once again get back to sitting comfortably…

Unlike the majority of your fare paying passengers I presume. :p

All I'm reading here is excuses.

No excuses from me the bike is far faster and more capable than me ( and I suspect you)

If it helps I have examined the chicken strips of several SFs and a couple of Panigale V4s and they are all bigger than mine :D

So it seems I am not the only under achiever in the riding god world in which you live :blast

If you is going to ride the Black Bomber , can you be miked up and record the expletives when you cane it in second for the first time (then look down and see you’re 5000 revs short of the red line ) :)

I have on my way home from the office on a 1 Mile dead straight bit of road ( privately owned officer) tried the launch control

I won't be doing it again in a hurry

0d1d1c18620b7a91175b2fc1f5cf1dc8.jpg

b93da7487203d274e43754869fa547e7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom