Images on this site

ste007

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Please can someone explain how you attach an image on this site. When I go to insert image all I get is a box asking for a URL. I am old school & don't understand this jargon. I am competent at attaching images on other sites & emails, but this is beyond me here :blast

Use tapatalk easy peasy

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

If I can work it out there’s hope for you! :D

All I do is once I’ve done my text is scroll down to where it says “ manage attachments “
Click on that and it opens a window that asks “ choose file “.
Click that and choose photos. Pick your 4 pics and click upload. Then submit.
Job done. :thumb2

Dunno if that’s the right way but it works for me. :D

There used to be a help thread, but I am struggling to find it myself.

You can either upload the image direct from your device or paste a link from an image hosting site such as Photobucket or (free) ImgBB.

If the former ...

1. Choose the "Go advanced" option.

2. Click on "Manage attachments". This will take you to the various files on your device. Select the photo you want and upload it.

If the latter ...

1. Join the photo hosting site of your choice.

2. Upload your photos to the site.

3. The site will give you instructions about what to do next but basically you will be offered a link for each photo which you can paste into the photo option at the top of the "Reply to thread" dialog box when you reply to a post on this site.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 11-00-25 R1200RT 2013 SE model - Reply to Topic.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 11-00-25 R1200RT 2013 SE model - Reply to Topic.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 11-08-55 R1200RT 2013 SE model - Reply to Topic.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 11-08-55 R1200RT 2013 SE model - Reply to Topic.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 134
If I can work it out there’s hope for you! :D

All I do is once I’ve done my text is scroll down to where it says “ manage attachments “
Click on that and it opens a window that asks “ choose file “.
Click that and choose photos. Pick your 4 pics and click upload. Then submit.
Job done. :thumb2

Dunno if that’s the right way but it works for me. :D

Yep, what he said. With the proviso that you might need to change the photo size, but if I can do that then anyone can.

Cheers guys, I will give it a go. If you see images on my posts then we cracked it

Your pics have to be a max size so might be too big and if so resize them in photo manager or similar or send them via whatsapp and then download that version as whatsapp resizes for it's own site use.

Please can someone explain how you attach an image on this site. When I go to insert image all I get is a box asking for a URL. I am old school & don't understand this jargon. I am competent at attaching images on other sites & emails, but this is beyond me here :blast

It's not the only thing beyond you.. posting a forum technical question in the "Bike related Items for sale" section also has to be overcome.

Back
Top Bottom