Languege

davegs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
All of a sudden I have a strange lingo on my computer, as soon as I turn on the sound on any channel all I hear is this strange lingo, have the Taliban taken over?. I'running windows 7 and this on as soon as the sound is turn on have tried everything to remove it with no luck. So, what has happened have I been hacked? any help welcome.

I believe the valves in your ancient computer are picking up some sort of Ghost Station on short wave. Thought to be from some long abandoned transmitters in the former USSR that were never actually turned off. They come and go depending on atmospheric conditions.

I believe the valves in your ancient computer are picking up some sort of Ghost Station on short wave. Thought to be from some long abandoned transmitters in the former USSR that were never actually turned off. They come and go depending on atmospheric conditions.

That's what I thought but it;s a very strong signal and it dosent fade at all.

Well, it;s gone set the security fault finding page up and it seems to have worked!!, ,pushing my luck saying that but here's hoping!!.

Depends on the company, in ‘certain’ sectors W7 still has support options.

All of a sudden I have a strange lingo on my computer, as soon as I turn on the sound on any channel all I hear is this strange lingo, have the Taliban taken over?. I'running windows 7 and this on as soon as the sound is turn on have tried everything to remove it with no luck. So, what has happened have I been hacked? any help welcome.

On your original topic, possibly you have Windows Narrator turned on and non English, unlikely but try

Windows Key + Ctrl + Enter which turns narrator off.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom