iCloud

rovert57

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have been getting a iCloud storage is full message on my iPad but when I check the amount used it is only 2.7gb.of 5gb used . Why is this message cropping up .
Thanks in advance .

My wife got a similar message. I think it may just be a bit of an error.

Could be just worth checking your iCloud drive folders just to see if there's anything saved there unintentionally.

Delete your junk / trash folder

Have you got a shared account? We have one account for the family, called ‘Apple Family Sharing’. I’m using 382GB, of 2TB, however my wife and daughter are in there two, actually amount used is 790GB but I only see my portion used on my phone, iPad and MBP.

In your icloud settings if you have photos ticked it will try and sync your photos with your icloud, you likely dont have enough space to upload all teh photos, also in the icloud settings you can check if you have things like email, offloaded apps ect as these will all require some space requirements. the 5gb given for free by apple does not really cover all the phones requirements. - for 79p per month you can upgrade to their 50GB plan, which is very good value for cloud storage.

I have been getting a iCloud storage is full message on my iPad but when I check the amount used it is only 2.7gb.of 5gb used . Why is this message cropping up .
Thanks in advance .

Any further forward?

No , think it might be a glitch . As to not being very computer savvy beyond the mundane stuff , will just carry on .

Back
Top Bottom