Is Rukka gear really that good?

In a word, YES!!

I have the Rukka Nivala Jacket and Trousers, I have also just finished a 2 week tour of Scotland (Highland & Hebrides) where it was put to the test. On one of the days from Spean Bridge to Apple Cross (including the infamous Bealach na Bà pass) it was just very torrential rain and everything associated with it including car and lorry sprays etc. I got to my digs and I was bone dry..... importantly my Rukka suit was also bone dry in the morning!

Very very good

In a word, YES!!

I have the Rukka Nivala Jacket and Trousers, I have also just finished a 2 week tour of Scotland (Highland & Hebrides) where it was put to the test. On one of the days from Spean Bridge to Apple Cross (including the infamous Bealach na Bà pass) it was just very torrential rain and everything associated with it including car and lorry sprays etc. I got to my digs and I was bone dry..... importantly my Rukka suit was also bone dry in the morning!

Very very good
Some friends of mine were cycling around Scotland about the same time. Said the rain was bad

But you make a v good point - dry in the morning! It's the suit you have laminated or the type with a separate/removable waterproof inner jacket, a la Gore Tex?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom