Eazyrizer Bike Chock

I use an EazyRizer red for my StreetBob with no issues. To hold the bike upright whilst positioning I use a generic wheel chock which works well.

Attachments

• F4242B61-C11F-48AB-AFD9-86FE9C120892.jpg
    F4242B61-C11F-48AB-AFD9-86FE9C120892.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 275
I use one for my Dyna,it works well and means the bike takes up much less space,you do have to make sure the clamp is adjusted correctly for the tyre width and keep the sidestand down just in case.

I’ve got one of these bolted down in the back of my van, great piece of kit, as scooterboy says they just need adjusting for the width of your tyre.
They are based in Tamworth, Dave is the owner and I reckon you’ll get a bit off if you collect.
Great back up service, I bought the floor mounting plate & some other bits directly from him.

That's great. Thanks lads i will get one ordered.

That's great. Thanks lads i will get one ordered.

Hi Doc, I've got one from Quasar products (Eazy Rizer), it's extremely useful. It acts like a 3rd hand, helping keep the bike more upright when positioning the Big Blue and raising it until it touches the frame rails and then is safe so you can let go. I used the Big Blue for ages until I got one and had 1 or 2 hairy moments, trying to balance the bike, get the lift under the frame of the bike and starting to raise the lift with the drill. Money well spent!:thumb

Hi Doc, I've got one from Quasar products (Eazy Rizer), it's extremely useful. It acts like a 3rd hand, helping keep the bike more upright when positioning the Big Blue and raising it until it touches the frame rails and then is safe so you can let go. I used the Big Blue for ages until I got one and had 1 or 2 hairy moments, trying to balance the bike, get the lift under the frame of the bike and starting to raise the lift with the drill. Money well spent!:thumb

Good to know Si. I wondered how difficult it would be to get the front wheel in and out of the chock as I don't want to bolt it to the floor.

Good to know Si. I wondered how difficult it would be to get the front wheel in and out of the chock as I don't want to bolt it to the floor.

That can be a problem, as the bike front wheel can tend to push the chock along without rolling into it. Just put something heavy in front of the chock to stop it happening.

Just the job.

Attachments

• 20210902_123019.jpg
    20210902_123019.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 126

Back
Top Bottom