2 Speed Drill

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Currently using one of these on my bike lift but its not up to the job. PARKSIDE Power full 2 in 1 Corded Drill & Screw Drill Driver 300W
Any recommendations for a corded 2 speed drill please. Will only be used for the bike lift so do not need anything fancy.
Cheers Doc

Attachments

• 41NkzdAcWsL._AC_ (2).jpg
    41NkzdAcWsL._AC_ (2).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 125
Using it on your bike lift ?? To make it lighter with 1000 new holes ??

I'm assuming you mean a scissor jack and you're using the impact function to raise and lower it ???

If I'm correct, then you need a 1/2 Drive Impact driver. If you can use a corded 230v one, you'll get WAY MORE bang for your buck than an 18V cordless version. Clark do a good for about £80 quid or less. Cordless will cost you £250+ once you cost in batteries etc.

Using it on your bike lift ?? To make it lighter with 1000 new holes ??

I'm assuming you mean a scissor jack and you're using the impact function to raise and lower it ???

If I'm correct, then you need a 1/2 Drive Impact driver. If you can use a corded 230v one, you'll get WAY MORE bang for your buck than an 18V cordless version. Clark do a good for about £80 quid or less. Cordless will cost you £250+ once you cost in batteries etc.

I have cordless i use for work ( Makita ) but been advised not to use them on the bike lift.

Look on Bangood. Cheap as.
Do not use an impact drill.

cordless drill driver

You have to be careful on Banggod and READ what you get for your money.
Some without battery.
And make sure you select country and currency first.
Some are shipped from China, others from local (ish) warehouse's

Makita 800W 240V Corded drill. They're about £120. I'm not sure why you can't use one on your lift?

I use a Wickes basic corded job; £32 :thumb

Back
Top Bottom