H2SX SE

IainMac

Reaction score
I’ve had a hankering for a supercharged kwack for a while but didn’t seem to be it the right place time bike wise to get one in the garage, until yesterday. So it means my years tenure on a gen2 S1000XR is over, a blisteringly quick and easy to ride (once you’d lifted its bulk off the side stand) bike but some aspects felt a bit low rent especially unpainted plastics (cheap tupperware ). Anyways the coming end of sale for euro4 bikes meant deals are to be had on the H2 SX range or whats left of the available bikes. Ride home was a bit limiting as it was pissing down and i was in max power min Tc mode until i read the manual on how to tweak.

Attachments

• 23A96E78-B4AC-459F-B387-9C32707E1F17.jpg
    23A96E78-B4AC-459F-B387-9C32707E1F17.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 306
I’ve had a hankering for a supercharged kwack for a while but didn’t seem to be it the right place time bike wise to get one in the garage, until yesterday. So it means my years tenure on a gen2 S1000XR is over, a blisteringly quick and easy to ride (once you’d lifted its bulk off the side stand) bike but some aspects felt a bit low rent especially unpainted plastics (cheap tupperware ). Anyways the coming end of sale for euro4 bikes meant deals are to be had on the H2 SX range or whats left of the available bikes. Ride home was a bit limiting as it was pissing down and i was in max power min Tc mode until i read the manual on how to tweak.

We did a France tour with a friend on one of those ( Zard exhaust), even town we went it o thr kids wound come out to look and ask him him to rev it.

When he overtook you knew about it, as one moment nothing in the mirror, the next he’d past.

Bloody quick. Happy new bike.

Just be aware there is a recall for them with Kwak. My rear wheel locked up and the bearings at the rear were like dust. There were a batch where no grease was put into the rear bearings. Initially Kwak denied all knowledge but have now issued a recall. Mine is a 69 plate 5000 miles

[mention]Arsey [/mention] can give you some feedback, as he had one.

New tyres - pissing rain Full power low traction control - thats a arse twitch .
Fantastic bikes, Enjoy.

New tyres - pissing rain Full power low traction control - thats a arse twitch .
Fantastic bikes, Enjoy.
Probably sounded worse than it was given the 1st 250miles are to be done at no more than 4K Rpm. Which is HOW SLOW! barely making 70mph at those revs in 6th, with the next 150miles at no more than 6Krpm. Kwack seems to have the most restrictive running in requirement guides going, though I think earlier handbooks had the 4K limit statement for the 1st 500 miles, then the next 500@ 6K max !

Back
Top Bottom