New Tiger Sport 660

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The new (ish) Trident seems to get great reviews so now Triumph have ‘adventurised’ it to produce this

dd4f050209d016eaff01a4ea0d79bc1e.png

10aed7db23d6d2343e2e8b0414afa26c.png

If you don’t take a pillion and don’t want 160 bhp,then save yourself £10k……

Looks good to me.
Any idea of the likely price ?

If they get the price right, I think they will sell loads (as long as they get the colours/decals right, and not too “shell-suit” )

Looks good to me.
Any idea of the likely price ?

If they get the price right, I think they will sell loads (as long as they get the colours/decals right, and not too “shell-suit” )

It says c£8795 in the article

I don't think I have seen a single trident on the road.

I saw one for the first time on Sunday, coincidentally I was riding my son’s Street Triple at the time, first Triumph I’ve ridden for any distance. Nice looking thing the Trident, I’m slightly tempted

I keep coming back to this. I like the Tracer 7, but this is arguably better all over. I haven't seen the Trident switchgear but it's probably better than the budget stuff on the Yam. This could be the right-sized bike for a lot of people.

80 bhp maybe a little under powered unless its weight is under 200kg. Has anyone rode a trident ?.

80 bhp maybe a little under powered unless its weight is under 200kg. Has anyone rode a trident ?.

I rode one several weeks ago. The bike went well, however myself being 6ft tall felt the bike was physically small.

Will test ride the adventure version

I’m loving my Trident 660. The pannier options are all aftermarket and haven’t persuaded me to part with my cash, but a small GIVI tank bag and a decent rucksack does me just fine these days.

I rode one several weeks ago. The bike went well, however myself being 6ft tall felt the bike was physically small.

Will test ride the adventure version

Yes its compact and low. I guess they'll re jig foot pegs as well with the longer chassis. I saw 3 tridents on French plates in France last month. They are out there...

Have to agree Kenny. Not that much lighter than my Tiger 800 XRx. I’m feeling like I didn’t miss out when I bought it 2weeks ago.

Triumph Tiger Sport 660 highlights:
Price £8450
Engine 660cc triple
Weight 206kg (kerb)
Power 80bhp
Torque 47lb.ft

I think it looks fantastic, Pretty much same weight as my little Honda with almost twice the power.
I bet it'll be a fun bike to ride.
Good price point too.

Do they do a black one?

Back
Top Bottom