This looks interesting

Strange having all these reviews from journos without them being able to sit on any of the bikes. "I'll tell you what I think from over here" Fair enough, although I'm sure some sanitiser would've sorted things.

Not keen on the green and silver one. Maybe nicer in the flesh.

Look forward to a test ride in the new year if we aren't all locked down again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every other spec revealed so far......apart from weight (unless I've missed it)?

S20 5G sent this......

I find it grabbing my attention worryingly, especially in the centenary colours :blast

I kind of preferred the red at first...but this colour is growing on me. Cant wait to see one in the flesh and hopefully kitted up with luggage.

It’s an Italian sports tourer; if it comes with luggage it’ll be tiny but beautiful panniers. And very very expensive😁

Phoned Teasdale Motorcycles yesterday and asked if they had any inside ifo ,(because he was at the show). They were not allowed to sit on it and in his words. Were treat like lepers. Anyhow I am a short arse so first question. Seat height, The reply was It looks low and the bike is very narrow. But the biggest problem is they don't expected to get stock until next September. Hope he's wrong

Last edited:
Yes, I’d like to test ride and get an order in before I become even more totally pissed off with my BMW.

I’ve seen some of the first rides on YT and up close it looks exquisitely finished. Time will of course tell but on looks alone I’d have it over any other sports tourer, including the rather bland Honda NT1100

Does anyone actually KNOW when these will appear on the "shop floor" so to speak. I asked in our local Guzzi dealer today , and got a few grunts - "maybe late summer / September" ??? Seems a bit late to me for a bike that was "launched" in Nov 2021 ... and first talked about a long time before that !!

Does anyone actually KNOW when these will appear on the "shop floor" so to speak. I asked in our local Guzzi dealer today , and got a few grunts - "maybe late summer / September" ??? Seems a bit late to me for a bike that was "launched" in Nov 2021 ... and first talked about a long time before that !!

Which "Dealer" Alan

I'd put my money on this time next year.

Don't hold your breath

PS , we used to get calendars from the factory , in the September ....9 months late , accessory catalogue's , with no prices ...or part numbers .

Back
Top Bottom