Bath Road Motorcycles (Bristol)

Yes bought a couple of GSs from them but it’s always been a crap location really.

Yes bought a couple of GSs from them but it’s always been a crap location really.

Depends where you live, for some of us much better than Dick Lovett out on the M5 !

Sad to hear another has gone, CW really was a loss to the South Coast. I thought I heard/read Dick Lovett might open a Motorrad at Hungerford, which would suit me as I find Bahnstormer/NOG a bit of a drag.

Depends where you live, for some of us much better than Dick Lovett out on the M5 !

When I said it was in a crap location I was referring to the fact it was on a main road with no parking, I too prefered it being actually in Bristol rather than out near the M5.

Sad news...I had been looking at a replacement RT...now I know why the bike stock has vanished from their website ;)

I thought I heard/read Dick Lovett might open a Motorrad at Hungerford, which would suit me as I find Bahnstormer/NOG a bit of a drag.

Now that would be great for me too Steve but I'd have thought it unlikely as they have very limited room for the current BMW & Mini car set up

A more likely location would be in Swindon :thumby:

Now that would be great for me too Steve but I'd have thought it unlikely as they have very limited room for the current BMW & Mini car set up

A more likely location would be in Swindon :thumby:

I heard that rumour as well, but that was back in March, so would have thought it would have been real by now, if it was going to happen :)

Back in the mid 2000's Dick Lovett had a Ducati franchise in Swindon. It shared the building with their Lotus franchise under the name Dick Lovett Sporting. The Ducati franchise didn't last long (about 2 years) and I can remember suggesting to the DP of Hungerford BMW that it was about time that they (DL) had a Motorrad franchise in Hungerford. His reply to me was "over my dead body" :D

Back
Top Bottom