1250 GSA engine blown

Wot, you recon a secret NDA with BMW in return for a speedy resolution, you know what you could be right.

"I'm tell everyone the engine falls apart when you use it", "No no don't please tell any one, here have a new bike but you can't tell anyone", " Okay"

Yeah I recon this exactly how it went down.

Wot, you recon a secret NDA with BMW in return for a speedy resolution, you know what you could be right.

"I'm tell everyone the engine falls apart when you use it", "No no don't please tell any one, here have a new bike but you can't tell anyone", " Okay"

Yeah I recon this exactly how it went down.

I was joke but no news, so freedom to go crazy. :D

From reading the second post I believe the oil was dumped into the exhaust and that is why there was a cloud of black smoke seen by the rider behind him. Maybe a bit over dramatic saying all the oil dumped but I would also be dramatic when my 3600 mil bike starts blowing black smoke out the exhaust. From google - Oil coming out of your vehicle's exhaust pipe often indicates serious failures or wear of the engine's internal components, such as valve guides, broken or worn piston rings, bad head gasket, and so on.

Usually oil dumped in the exhaust is white smoke … unless it’s diesel oil.

It must have been one of their Haemophiliac models....

Back
Top Bottom