Turban

Hut van

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So lads, I’ve decided to join your little gang, if you’ll have me. I’ve ordered an 719 Black Storm Turban with comfort pack and cross spoke wheels, delivery who knows when.

Yeah hope it will be, I ordered it after being disappointed with a 3month old scrambler from a dealer up your way, had a nice run up to Portsoy on Saturday after my dealer fiasco, just to check out the camp site.
I couldn’t have picked a better day for the trip, left Fife at 8.45am got home at 7.45pm after a spirited ride back and about 350 miles.
I have read some of your threads on here about your R9t, so hope to catch up with you at Portsoy.

Cheers Brian

Yeah hope it will be, I ordered it after being disappointed with a 3month old scrambler from a dealer up your way, had a nice run up to Portsoy on Saturday after my dealer fiasco, just to check out the camp site.
I couldn’t have picked a better day for the trip, left Fife at 8.45am got home at 7.45pm after a spirited ride back and about 350 miles.
I have read some of your threads on here about your R9t, so hope to catch up with you at Portsoy.

Cheers Brian

Great news Brian; I was also in Portsoy today and hoping that the weather will be as kind to us this time next week.

Look forward to chatting about the bikes over a beer or two.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom