New Tiger 1200 prototype been spotted

As the reviews start to stack up it would seem.... that it's still top heavy, useless mirrors at 70+ mph and vibey bars - hmmmmm I might still try one but it ain't looking like a replacement for the GS for those who want to do long distance at speed. I also want to know what it's like two up with luggage on a long ride.

So far seems to fall well short of being a GS killer.

As the reviews start to stack up it would seem.... that it's still top heavy, useless mirrors at 70+ mph and vibey bars - hmmmmm I might still try one but it ain't looking like a replacement for the GS for those who want to do long distance at speed. I also want to know what it's like two up with luggage on a long ride.

So far seems to fall well short of being a GS killer.

Mirrors were just fine and bars weren’t vibey at all.

Bit I see zero point in you trying a new Tiger unless you do it with an open mind !

It looks a lovely made bike, the plastics look good quality something that on the BMW is very poor.

Nice looking bike but with that power and torque I'm surprised at 6th being so low

70mph is 4200 revs

Mirrors were just fine and bars weren’t vibey at all.

Bit I see zero point in you trying a new Tiger unless you do it with an open mind !

You are the only one that hasn't reported vibey bars out of all the online reviews I have watched or read.

I would need a very extended test ride with pillion and loaded up otherwise it would be pointless.

All reviews still report it being top heavy - also it is not much, much lighter than a GS. The GT model is 245kg in the literature and the GS is 249kg wet.

Back
Top Bottom