Hi from San Diego

pcarnut

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thought I would chime in from across the pond. Born in England but lived here in San Diego most my life, long time rider, just acquired a 2021 1250 and still getting used to it. Came from a 2018 Tiger 1200 that I loved but was ready for a change, so, here I am. Have done a couple of tours on the continent and keep a 2014 Triumph Explorer stored in Germany, hope to get back next year at least.
Cheers, Roger

Greetings .
I love San Diego !
Where do you live ? In the city itself ?
Can’t beat Claytons on Coronado for breakfast , or cycling along the Pacific Beach boardwalk .

Greetings .
I love San Diego !
Where do you live ? In the city itself ?
Can’t beat Claytons on Coronado for breakfast , or cycling along the Pacific Beach boardwalk .

Not familiar with Claytons, I'll have to get down there and check it out. I live in Carlsbad area, north county. Thanks for the welcome. Still getting up to speed on the GS.

San Diego, it means’Whales vagina’!! Welcome :thumby:

Good god man what are you doing joining this bunch you have so many roads and tracks to play on out in the USA
Welcome to the club

Hey Roger I remember you from the Explorer forum - I too moved across to a 1250 - Enjoy!

Welcome! As Arsey says, Love San Diego. Spent quite a bit of time staying in El Cajon doing a bit of flying, but spent many a weekend downtown in the Gaslamp Quarter and some time at MB. Hope to get back there one day and spend a bit more time relaxing instead of working. Also as Zx9man says plenty of off road in the bush/desert to be riding around in those parts.

Back
Top Bottom